Lincoln and Miller

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hello everyone! We have been busy as usual! Brian and I celebrated our birtdays a few weeks ago! Here are some pictures of me and the girls. They all took me to dinner and had a birthday cake for me! Thanks so much all my wonderful friends!

In the world of Lincoln...he still has no teeth, but he sure is cute! We are anxiously waiting for his first birthday. I can't believe it has been a year since the little fella came to see us and changed our lives for the better! We have had so much fun this first year and created so many memories! Here are a few pics from our week. Love, Trish, Brian and Linc











2 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

Oh my goodness, I love Linc's shorts... Where did you get them???

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Blankinships said...

love that he's rockin the crocks! your little guy is just so stinkin cute!!! love love love to you and linc

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home