Lincoln and Miller

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Catch up!

Lincoln has decided he loves the Merry-go-round!



If I don't keep an eye on him constantly, he gets into everything!

He has started walking on all 4's...does this mean he is going to start walking soon??? Now if only we could work on teeth!




Taunting the dog!
The boy knows when the camera comes out...he starts flashing his smile!







I mean really! Can there be a cuter kiddo?!



Hanging with Aunt Bethy!








Brian took me to the Preds Gala last week. It was great to be all dressed up! Here he is with his friend Partner...pretty good looking guys huh?!






And here we are all cleaned up...that doesn't happen very often...perhaps I should have taken more pictures!




We have had a great couple of weeks...once we all got over the stomach virus that was lingering in our house! We have been going non-stop! Brian is up to his eyes with the Preds and their fantastic season! I have been trying to keep up with Lincoln...he is a fast one! Last night, the girls took me out for dinner...it was great! I have such wonderful friends! It was great to see everyone and catch up on their busy lives to! We have to find time to do it more often! Hope everyone has a great week! Love, Trish, Brian and Lincoln

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home