Lincoln and Miller

Friday, November 17, 2006

By golly...I think he's got it!











Lincoln has figued out how to crawl! Oh the emotions!! Time to start baby proofing! Gone are the days of sitting him on the floor with some toys and walking away!
He has gotten into the habbit of crawling into the smallest space possible and then shrieking!!! Lovely! For those who haven't heard, I am leaving my position at Vanderbilt. I have decided to be at home more with Lincoln as he explores this big world. I have been fortunate to have worked with the nation's best nurses and doctors. Everyone has been so supportive of this decision...as hard as it was. But nothing could keep me away from this kiddo and his smile!

We love all of you! Trish, Brian and Linc

2 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

I love you AND that baby boy! I'm so glad that we're going to have more time to spend together! YEAH!!!! Congratulations on cutting back to only one full time job :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger JennySue said...

I already miss my nephew! I got so used to seeing him everyday! You'll have to bring him to my new house so he can have a new place to crawl around! Miss you and hope to see you on Thanksgiving!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home