Lincoln and Miller

Sunday, September 10, 2006

So much fun...

Bath time with Daddy! Look at my hair!!!


Today I practiced sitting up...I can hold myself up for a few seconds, then I wind up on the floor...thankfully I think it is funny!















We had another great week! Lincoln went to his first party...Happy Birthday Brax! The bounce house was so much fun! We spent the rest of the weekend playing! I love this stage in his life! He laughs at everything I do, smiles whenever he sees me, and most importantly, he isn't mobile just yet! He is working on getting that little bootie in the air, so tonight, Brian got out the gates. Better safe than sorry! Hope everyone else had a great week too! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln








1 Comments:

Blogger The Blankinships said...

oh, trish, he is just THE CUTEST thing!!! that smile...so precious. yall need to come over to play soon! i miss seeing you, sweet friend.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home