Lincoln and Miller

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lincoln's First Baseball game



Brian is a sports fan. He knows jut about everyone in the business here in Nashville and many in other cities. Because of all his contacts in sports, we have been lucky enough to attend many, and I mean many, games. In the fall we get to see the Preds play and in the summer, the Sounds. Lincoln went to his first hockey game at 3 weeks old. And this past weekend, at 9 weeks, he got to enjoy his first baseball game too! Brian and I had a great time showing him off! Yeah, we're those crazy proud parents we thought we would never be! But here we are, having his picture taken, cooing at him, talking in silly baby talk...you know what I mean! But we love every second of it! Brian and I will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary May 24. Seems like just the other day I was calling Darci from Key West to tell her that Brian had asked me to marry him! I think she may have had a hunch, cause she told me to call her anytime while I was gone! But it was a surprise to me! Brian and I have been together for over 10 years. What started as a high school crush has developed into more than I could have ever imagined, but no less than I could have ever dreamed. I love him in more ways than I knew how. And to see him now with our son makes me love him in a different way. Nothing could have prepared me for the smiles he has had with Lincoln! I love Saturday mornings when Brian brings Lincoln into our bed and we all just lay in our PJ's and play and talk! Wow! I never thought I would get to this point in my life, but I am so thankful for the opportunity to experience it!

1 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

I do believe that Lincoln is starting to look more like his mommy every day :) Happy Anniversary, Trish and Brian... You are such a special couple and a blessing to our lives!! May you have many more wonderful years to come!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home