Lincoln and Miller

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bath Time!


Lincoln's belly button finally healed and he could take a real bath! Good thing too...he was starting to smell like a foot! I think he likes that water, which is good because Brian and I love the water! We are doing great! I am really enjoying being a mommy and Brian is such a good dad! Lincoln has brought so much to our lives in such a short amount of time! I told mom that I loved Lincoln as soon as we found out we were pregnant, but I fall in love every time I look at him!

1 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

I know that I tell you this almost every day, but he is the CUTEST BABY EVER (except for my fat redhead, of course :)!!!!! I love those fat cheeks! You're such a good mommy and it's been fun to watch you "fall in love" with Lincoln!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home