Lincoln and Miller

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lincoln's Birthday!





He's here! Yeah! He arrived March 20 @ 1:57am! Remember how I said the ultrasound indicated he would be 9lbs? Well it was wrong...instead he weighed 10 pounds! Yep! He's a big boy! 21 inches long and as healthy as a baby can be! We are so excited and thankful! Brian is doing great with him. He just kinda picked up being a dad and has done a fantastic job! I am so lucky to have them both! I am getting around slowly but have had so much help from Brian and both our family and friends that I think I will make it! We are exicted to share him with you all! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln

1 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

He's gorgeous! He looks just like Brian in the picture with you, Trish. And Trish, you look fabulous!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. He really is adorable!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home