Lincoln and Miller

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What a week!



Lincoln loves his surf borad...and he doesn't seem to mind tummy time! He is so strong!




And he loves his bouncy seat! He has recently learned how to grab for his rattles...he's not quite sure what to do with them once he has them, but he will learn!

Congratulations Aunt Jenny...MTSU graduate! I told you I would be a good boy!

Well, I made it! I was sure going back to work would make our lives miserable...but I was proved wrong! Lincoln has done great! Staying with his Gi-Gi has proved to be fun and he gets to play with Grandpa Mike too! I knew he was in loving and capable hands...but leaving him was soooo hard! Lots of tears and sobbing and struggling to keep it all together...on my part! But I made it through the whole week and I only went through one box of kleenex! Better than I had expected! We miss our mommy walking group and are thankful for the blogs and phone calls! We did make it to the zoo on Friday. It was very busy, but it was nice to see Darci and Kelly and their kiddos! I am looking forward to my first mother's day...I hear Lincoln has plans for me! I love the little fella! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Congrats on surviving your first week back. Hang in there. It will get easier every day. We love you! Avery & Laura

8:57 PM  
Blogger josh and darci said...

Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day! You deserved it for being such a fabulous Mommy! Lincoln is going to look back at his childhood and be so grateful for those few hours a day that he spent with his GiGi and Grandpa Mike. You have made the most of your return to work and I am very, very proud of you :)Love you!
Darci and Brax

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home