Lincoln and Miller

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My First Mother's Day



I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! We spent the afternoon at a BBQ at mom and dad's and Brian's family was able to join us too! Lincoln spent most of the afternoon in Pop-pop's arms...I don't know who was more content?! I woke up to breakfast from Lincoln and some new jewlery! How did Lincoln know? I wonder if he had help from his daddy? Life is swell for us! We are so lucky to have such a healthy baby and so many loving and caring friends and family! Love Trish, Lincoln and Brian

2 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

Great pictures! You finally have some good mommy/Lincoln shots. Looking forward to Friday!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

You look great! I miss you guys. We need to get together soon.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home