Lincoln and Miller

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fire!



Uncle Kevin graduated this past weekend and to celebrate, we went to Sho-guns. Lincoln got his first feel for chopstix...although he discovered how difficult it is to eat Similac with them! After dinner, we had a fire in our new fire pit. Linc was in awe of the whole thing! We are all doing great! He has been able to spend lots of time with Gi-gi and Grandpa Mike as I have been overwhelmed at work. Hopefully it will all settle down soon and we can get back to our normal schedule. And not to jinx myself, but 3 nights in a row Lincoln has slept ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT! Yep, down at 8:00 and up at 7:00! The first night was super scary for me, I kept waking thinking something was wrong! Of course he was still dreaming away in his little crib! I know, I worry just a little too much! Love you and miss you all! Trish, Lincoln and Brian

2 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

It was great spending time with you last weekend. Lincoln is growing so fast. Maybe he could teach Brax to sleep in until 7:00!
Darci

5:26 AM  
Blogger the millers said...

Are you kidding me? That is so not fair! Eli could use a lesson from his buddy, Linc, as well! We're still only making it all through the night once a week! Way to go, Lincoln!!!
Sallie and Eli

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home