Lincoln and Miller

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday morning





Hello! We have had another woderful week! Brian is getting geared up for Preds Season, I have been working hard, and Lincoln, well he has been perfecting his rice cereal eating. He is doing a really good job. Brian and I had a yummy breakfast of Dunkin' Donuts...our new favorite place...so much for trying to lose these last pregnancy pounds! And Lincoln had some rice cereal and then off to his swing! Hope everyone had a great week! Love Trish, Brian and Linc

1 Comments:

Blogger The Blankinships said...

What a Q T Pie!!! I had so much fun seeing you two yesterday at the park!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten so quickly. As soon as I post pictures of that day, you'll see the great picture of Linc and the boys on the playground...so cute! I miss ya, girl. Gimme a call anytime! Love, Heather, Ben and Drew

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home