Lincoln and Miller

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sun, sand and salt water!

What a fantastic time we had at the beach! Lincoln has proved to be quite the traveler! He enjoyed the sun and surf and Brian and I loved watching him explore the world around him...a couple mouthfuls of sand and a few splashes of salt water were plenty for him to appreciate formula! He loved the pool and showed off his diving abilites for Brian and Pop-pop on a daily basis! We had so much fun and look forward to hitting the beach in the future! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln!





4 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

I love that boy!! If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...He is the (second) CUTEST baby in the whole WORLD!! I'm glad I got to see him over the weekend. Really... baby modeling could be the answer to all of your dreams :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger the millers said...

He is so precious! I can't believe how big he is ...and BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad you got to get away for a beach vaca!Can't wait to see you guys! love ya!

8:51 AM  
Blogger josh and darci said...

Okay, I know that Sallie meant "vaca" (vay-kay) as in short for vacation.. but vaca is "cow" in spanish.... beach cow.. Hmmm

6:43 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Do people still do arranged marriages in the U.S.? I call dibs on Linc for Avery (when they're old enough, of course!) Miss you! LT

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home