Lincoln and Miller

Sunday, September 24, 2006

We had a great week! As you can see, Lincoln has started reading! Actually following this picture, he started eating the book, but he sure looks studious! He also grabbed on to my diet coke bottle...yes, Gigi will be thrilled! Lincoln got some healthy doses of diet coke while in my tummy, this could be why he weighed 10 pounds! Diet, yeah right!



Predators Hockey season started on Saturday. So I have lost my husband until April! Somehow we wound up on the Jumbo-tron...wonder who got us on there? Lincoln also got a tatoo for this event! Thanks Grandpa Mike for helping out so much!

We got the ok from our doctor to start baby food this week! So far sweet potatoes are going well, tomorrow we will start some squash...yummy! He seems to enjoy them, all though it is hard to tell from this picture!
Hope everyone has a great week! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln

3 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

Oh My Gosh, you're famous!!!! :)
I've never known anyone who got to be on the jumbotron! Connections....

7:48 PM  
Blogger the millers said...

oh, Trish! I just cannot get over how cute that baby is! I think he gets cuter every time I see him...which I haven't in a while (at least not in person) it's time for us all to get together again!
much love!
Sallie and Eli

11:48 AM  
Blogger The Blankinships said...

seriously, your sweet baby is KUH-YUTE!!! i miss you too!! ben and drew want you and linc to come play soon. it was so fun to see you at the publix this morning. we'll see you at the bday bash soon! love you, heather

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home