Lincoln and Miller

Thursday, November 02, 2006

So it's 1am....

It's been a while since I posted, but if the time that I am writing this indicates what my life has been like lately, I think you all will forgive me! Things have been very busy...but we are all doing great! We took Lincoln to visit his great-grandmother in NJ. He did great on the plane and we were so lucky to see everyone in NJ! Hopefully they will have us back soon! Lincoln tried his first pickle...he wasn't too sure about it though!

B
This was Linclon's first Halloween. He did great! Thanks to Aunt Bethy who provided the costume...if anyone needs a fantastic graphic artist to whip up a costume, I got a name for you! She made this from scratch! Wow! She is awesome! Thanks to Grandpa Mike and GiGi for coming over to hand out candy so we could visit with our neighbors!


We miss everyone and hope we can get together soon! I will try to post more often this month! Love Trish, Brian and Linc

5 Comments:

Blogger the millers said...

fantastic costume! We miss you and that lucky penny! Eli asked me this morning if he could have a play date with his buddy Linc...let's get together!
love ya!
Sallie

6:30 AM  
Blogger The Blankinships said...

too cute!!! seriously, she is GOOD. i think it's safe to say that lincoln is gonna win every costume contest from now till the rest of his life. have a happy weekend!!! we miss you!

8:48 AM  
Blogger josh and darci said...

I mean, seriously, you put the rest of us to shame (not that that's anything new at all, miss overachiever! :) TWO full-time stressful jobs AND beautiful fall decorations.... Please, just let the rest of us pretend that we're as good as you :) So glad we got together yesterday. Let's all do a playdate soon!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Find a "Lincoln", pick him up, all day long you'll have good luck! He is too cute, I can't wait to see you guys and my little nephew for Thanksgiving!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian and Trish, found your blog. Yeay! It was great, finally got to see the little Darling. Oh he is just precious. Glad I got the blog address from Brian, you did a great job, with everything. Want to get a home pic with Santa, for Christmas cards? Call us ok.
Love
Santapred and Mrs Santa

santapred@aol.com

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home