Lincoln and Miller

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lincoln's first haircut!

It started as a wonderful day...everyone was smiling, the weather was beautiful for January, there were no tears. Then I had the brilliant idea that Lincoln should get his first haircut (Ok, I attempted to cut his hair one day, but he wound up with a huge chunk missing from the front...it's hard to cut when his head is whipping around!) So we headed off to a kid's only salon. See below for what appears to be the most terrifying moment of little Lincoln's life!

Ok, sitting in the chair...so far so good!

And then the green cape went on and the tears started rolling!

Hair has NO feeling but it would be hard to prove that point based on this picture!


A hug from dad might help...or not.


All done! Whew...in the amount of time it took me to take the pictures, his haircut was over. Maybe a total of 4 minutes, but if Lilcoln could talk I am pretty sure he would say they were the worst 4 minutes of his life! I can't wait until we have to set him in the dentist chair, perhaps it's a good thing he doesn't have any teeth yet!?

I guess it's a good thing kids can't remember anything in their early childhood. However, this may come up in future counseling sessions. "It all started when my mom and dad forced me to cut my hair..."
Hope everyone is doing great! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln







1 Comments:

Blogger The Blankinships said...

that is HUH-larious!!!! seriously, i am laughing so hard and loud right now that i may wake them up from naps. i can totally relate to the chunk of missing hair...i did it to drew in our den! you're in good company, friend! love and miss you bunches!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home