Lincoln and Miller

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

....................................Hi Friends! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did! We spent the morning with Brian's family and had a wonderful dinner! Brian had a Preds game, so Lincoln and I headed to my parents to do dinner part 2...it was great too! We stuffed ourselves! Lincoln played on his swing for a bit...it was a beautiful day!

After all that food and fun, someone was very sleepy!




Lincoln has not only learned to crawl, but has started pulling himself up every chance he gets! We have been baby proofing like crazy! If any one knows where to get gates at a good price, let us know! We are gonna need many more than what we have now! Lincoln has also been interested in tearing up my magazines...all the toys in the world and he wants to play with paper!









We tried many times to pose in front of the Christmas tree...many attempts, and this was all we could capture! He is a quick one!






Lincoln loves his daddy! He has so much fun with Brian! This is my last week at work before I get the opportunity to spend more time at home. I am scared and excited at the same time! But I know we will get by and have so much fun! Hope everyone had a wonderful week! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln!


4 Comments:

Blogger josh and darci said...

My gosh, he's so big!! We just got back in town today and life is crazy as usual! Hopefully we can get together soon.
Love ya
Darci

9:02 AM  
Blogger the millers said...

salliebreckI miss you, friend! Can we get together soon?
Sallie

2:46 PM  
Blogger the millers said...

okay so my comment was not supposed to say salliebreck at the beginning...that's my username....don't know why it's there! weird!
Sallie

2:47 PM  
Blogger The Blankinships said...

trish! i miss you, girl! and i can't believe how big that sweet boy is!!!! on a side note, we (and by 'we' i mean all 4 of us) are going to be at the pred's game soon...i'll call you, since i bet you guys will be there, and maybe we can see each other for a bit. love you, my friend! oh, and congrats on the big transition. it will be GREAT!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home