Lincoln and Miller

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year...a few days late!

No, we didn't go to New York...we had a great trip to Las Vegas! Lincoln stayed with Gigi and Aunt Bethy while Brian and I toured the world in 3 hours! Where else can you see New York, the Eifel Tower, and China town without getting on an airplane? We had a wonderful time but I was anxious to get back! Even though Lincoln told me he had so much fun with Gigi and Aunt Bethy, I was ready to get home!


Gotta love Las Vegas! We did pretty good in the gambling department, and by we, I mean I did a great job mooching money from Brian that he had just won, to burn in the nickel slot machines! Fortunatley Brian did well at the tables and made up for my lack of luck on the slots! Looks like he still loves me huh?



Lincoln hanging out in his pack and play...sans pants! Brian likes to allow Lincoln to be free!


As you can probably tell, consistenly blogging was not one of my New Year's resolutions, so don't hold your breath! But I will try to post more often...famous last words!

I love my new job! It has been so nice to spend so much time with friends and family and most importantly Linc! I am so fortunate to be in a profession that allows me to change jobs without having to learn everything all over again! This was the best decision I could have made for our family!

We miss seeing everyone...maybe if the weather stays nice, we can get together with the mommies soon! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home