Lincoln and Miller

Monday, March 09, 2009

Short end of the stick!

Everyone with more than one child told me that the second would have a smaller photo gallery. No way I thought! I will take just as many pictures of Miller as I did of Lincoln. Boy were they right!!! I love this little girl, but it has occured to me that I had triple the number of pics of Linc by this age! Has it really been 4 months since Mills finished out my beautiful family?! Wow!! So here are some pictures of Miller...just trying to keep things even...yeah right!! (Thanks Aunt Bethy for letting me borrow the camera...still waiting on my $13 from the US gov!)














I had to add this picture of Brian. The Preds had their annual Gala...this years theme DISCO!!! He looked great! Love you hot stuff...chest hair and all!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Get out and enjoy this fantastic weather! I know we will! Play date anyone?!
Love, Trish, Brian, Linc and Mills

1 Comments:

Blogger Zerilli Triplets n' 1 said...

Hello Campbells! Wow-- Miller looks SO much like Linc in these pics! too cute and getting so big! :)
p.s. Brian-- nice look! lol...

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home