Lincoln and Miller

Friday, December 19, 2008

8 things

Darci tagged me to do this, so here it goes!

8 things I have done today
1. Fed Miller
2. Read the paper
3. Changed Miller
4. Changed Lincoln
5. Changed Lincoln again (come on potty training!)
6. Did some shopping at Target
7. Had lunch with Gi-gi and Grandpa
8. Kissed a boo-boo all better

8 things I watch
1. Max and Ruby (this is my least favorite show, but if I want to get ANYTHING done, it must be on)
2. The news
3. Lazy Town (another least favorite)
4. Ellen
5. My name is earl (this is now a favorite of Linc's too)
6. Stewie or to the rest of us Family Guy
7. One of the many Law and Orders
8. CSI Miami this is one of the guilty pleasures I allow myself...you never know what H is going to do with his sunglasses!

8 things I wish for
1. My kids will remain healthy
2. The lottery fairy would swoop down and bestow a few dollars upon us
3. Snow...lots and lots
4. That handprints would vanish from my kitchen door after 10 minutes!
5. Miller would sleep through the night...hey it said wishes!
6. Brian will find something that makes him happy and puts to use his awesome talents!
7. That Christmas cookies would help you lose weight, not gain it!
8. That 2009 brings us lots of surprises and smiles

8 things I look forward to
1. Lincoln asking me if I am happy
2. Seeing Brian get home on time this Saturday (it is currently -33 in Canada and a blizzard is in the forecast)
3. Linc telling me that I am his Best Friend
4. The little smile Miller gives me...I know it is still gas, but I still look forward to it!
5. Aunt Jenny coming home this week!
6. Bright sunny days
7. A trip with the super six...someplace very warm, with sand and waves!
8. Seeing Lincoln react to Santa. I think he really gets it this year!

I am supposed to tag 8 of my friends to continue this, but I will spare all of you! Consider it my Christmas gift to you!
Love Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home