Lincoln and Miller

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving 101

T'was the night before Halloween and all through the house, not a creature was stiring, not even a mouse...oh wait...Lincoln was yelling to carve his pumpkin! That's what all the noise was about! So, we sat down and devised a plan. Here we are in deep discussion trying to decide if the pumpkin should have round eyes or square. It was a tough call!
Ewww...that's dis-kus-ting! He was not too sure about the pumpkin guts!

I offered for him to clean out the pumpkin, but he kept his hands far away.


Then I showed him how to get the seeds out using a spoon...he was starting to warm up to the idea! He never really put his hands into the pumpkin, but he did "pet" the seeds as I pulled them out!

Then he helped dad cut out the face. He was a lot of help huh dad?





Here he is! All done! Lincoln named him Steve.


I love my pumpkin! Can he sleep under the covers with me? Not tonight buddy, not tonight!
Happy Halloween! Love Trish, Brian and Lincoln







1 Comments:

Blogger sweet life said...

Kids and knives...that's what Halloween is all about!!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home