Lincoln and Miller

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh...by the way...

It occured to me that we have not officially announced we are adding another Campbell to our family! So, here is the big news! We are having a girl! She is perfect! Below are some pictures of our yet to be named child! I will spare everyone the "money-shot" that proves she is a girl!

I feel pretty good! Just the usual pregnancy aches and pains! Today we found out she has all her parts...10 fingers, 10 toes and for all my medical friends...4 chambers! Yeah! She is BIG! I am 19 weeks and she is measuring 20 weeks. She currently weighs 12 ounces...apparently, I grow em large!

Lincoln is clueless and thinks everyone has a baby in their belly...so please do not be offended if he asks you to see your baby! His world is about to be rocked! We have tentatively set a delivery date for November 10 and I have my dream team assembled to bring this new baby into the world!

Hope everyone is well! We love you all! Brian, Trish and Linc

4 Comments:

Blogger The Wessons said...

I was wondering if you were pregnant! But never would I ask. I actually got asked this week. I guess that was hint to either loose weight or get pregnant.

6:20 PM  
Blogger The Wessons said...

I forgot to say congratulations!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Sallie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! congratulations! a baby GIRL!! How fun! I am so excited for you, Trish and CANNOT believe you waited until you were NINETEEN weeks to tell! I hope you stay feeling well!!! much love!
p.s. I bet Linc will be a GREAT big brother!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I am so glad you have finally told that you were expecting. Shannon said something to me when she was in the hospital, just thinking you might have already told. I am so happy for you and even for those non-medical people we are so glad to hear she has all 4 chambers. ;) Things will change for Lincoln but I know he will be a great big brother. So now the big question is, will you take 2 kids to Disney so often and not go crazy? Good luck and please keep me posted.

p.s. Daniel said to have her on 11/6 and they can share birthdays. HA! HA!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home