Lincoln and Miller

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can we keep her?

Wow! I can't say enough to everyone who has come to visit and play with us while we have been in the hospital. Each and everyone of you has brought a smile to my face and made me feel so special...and Miller too! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family!
Lincoln is adjusting...rather I am adjusting to the fact that he is so content and loves Miller so much. I was/am quite anxious to raise 2 children, but Lincoln has been so good to both Miller and I, that I am pretty sure I can do this!
He has asked several times if we can keep her...this is a good sign! We let him "hold" her and it came so naturally to him! He also helped feed her...not so natural...bottle in the ear, eye, chin...pretty much everywhere but the mouth! But we will get it!

My beautiful family. Yeah, I can toot my own horn!


He gives her lots of hugs and kisses. He also pats her on the head...similar to how he "loves" on the dog...hmmm!

He is showing her Elmo on TV. She looks like she is saying "save me"!!




Aunt Bethy has started spoiling her already! Several cute onsies have showed up...my favorite "You would cry too if you had just wet yourself" Now, I have to get her thinking about a Halloween costume for next year....

Gi-Gi and Grandpa get some time with her. Believe me, there will be plenty more time with them! Both sets of Grandparents are so excited! A grandson and granddaughter...they are all set now!

Again with the wrapped around the finger pose! Seriously Brian, don't falter, she doesn't need a new car just yet!


Again, I have to give so much thanks to the WMC nurses. They have taken such good care of Miller and I and treated Brian and Lincoln like they were part of their family too! Courtney gave Miller this super cute gown with matching burp clothes and the softest blanket I have ever felt. Sarah gave her a bath last night and put her pink bow in to match her new gown. Thank you Sarah for letting me sleep and for getting Miller ready for her photo-shoot this morning!


Ahhh. So sweet.
We are still feeling great! I am scheduled to go home this afternoon. We are excited to get into our own bed and figure out how we will raise 2 children. Please come visit us at home! We are so excited to have Miller meet all of our friends! Thanks for thinking of us and we will keep you posted!
Love, Trish, Brian, Lincoln and Miller









7 Comments:

Blogger Zerilli Triplets n' 1 said...

So happy to hear that everyone is doing so well and adjusting! You have such a beautiful family!
Take care & congrats again!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

She is absolutely adorable. Now you just have to change your blog title to Linc and Miller! Love you guys and see you soon!

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Hills said...

What a beautiful family! You look wonderful and it sounds like you are transitioning into the mother of two so easily! Makes me want to have another little one myself! Hope your recovery continues to be a smooth one! Congratulations to you all!

11:32 AM  
Blogger josh and darci said...

She is so beautiful and you look AMAZING! So not fair :) So glad that everything went so well... I wish that I could have been working so that I could have gotten some extra Miller snuggles :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger The Bossman Family said...

We are so excited for you all. Miller is absolutely beautiful. Raegan saw Lincoln holding her and said that she wants to hold her. Riley said that she has the cutest little feetsies. We are glad that all of you are doing so well. Lincoln is going to be a great big brother. You look amazing, too, sista.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family. And yes you better keep those pictures of them wanting to be around each other. My two now want to give the other one back. Ha! Ha! They are sweet one minute and within a snap of the figures they are fighting. Got to love that sibling "understanding" of unconditional love. Again, take care and enjoy it. She is so precious.

Miss you so much,
Susan

Heart Hugs from Dalton to his #1 PICU Nurse

6:45 PM  
Blogger The Wessons said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and a lot of hair. I can't believe you are posting while you are still in the hospital.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home