Lincoln and Miller

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IT'S MILLER TIME!!!!

She's here! Brian and I got up early November 10th and the next thing we knew, we had a baby girl in our arms! Thanks to Gi-Gi, Grandpa and Aunt Bethy for keeping Lincoln before we went into the hospital...it was so much easier getting ready and out the door without having to bribe a 2 year old with Handy Manny and pop-tarts! When we got to our room, my sweet friends had decorated our room! Such good friends!


Brian looks stellar in his attire! And me...well one last shot of my belly!


We went back to the OR at 7:10 and Miller arrived at 8:08! Courtney "caught" and recovered her for us...we could not have asked for a nicer nurse...she took excellent care of Miller and the rest of my family as I was being "put back together" by another fabulous team...Mischelle, Dr. Bell, Susan A., Linda and Anitra. Thank you ladies for all you did for us! I could not have asked for a better delivery! Each of you made me feel at ease and whether you realized it or not, relieved the anxiety that had been building! Thank you!!!!

The famous OR shot!

Didn't take long to wrap dad around her finger! Miller snuggles up with him, just like Lincoln did!

She looks just like Lincoln...a little more hair...oh yeah and she has a pink bow!!!


What a wonderful friend you are Courtney! Miller, Lincoln, Brian and I are so fortunate to have you! Thanks for keeping her off the short bus!


Lincoln likes her!! He asked if we could keep her, which is good, because she is not going back to where she came from! I promise this picture was not posed...he actually wanted to kiss her. I better save this to prove to both of them that they did get along at some point!


Grammy and Pop are very excited!
We are all doing well! I will post more pics in the next few days...I have to collect everyones pictures...I am sure there are some on Gi-Gi's camera that I need to get! We slept pretty well the first night! I must give lots of credit to the night shift at WMC! The nurses were fantastic and took such good care of Miller so I could get some sleep! Of course the meds helped too! Brian is adjusting to having 2 children too...so far he has melted into this role just as he did with Lincoln! I love the man I married and could not have asked for more. He is a wonderful husband, a great dad and above all, my best friend...and I am happy! I love you Brian and thank you for taking care of us!










4 Comments:

Blogger sweet life said...

I am so excited and thankful to have been part of this!! Thanks to you for allowing me to participate in this! Trish, you did wonderful and Brian is such a pro!! Congratualations to you both and I look forward to watching you children grow!!

7:14 AM  
Blogger josh and darci said...

So, so sweet. I'm tearing up from your tribute to Brian. You are both such wonderful parents and such a good example of love to your kiddos. Miller is precious... I'm loving her already! Glad you had a good night's sleep! I'll visit when you get home :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Sallie said...

She's beautiful, Trish! Congratulations!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BC and Trish,
A belated congrats from Doug Aitken and family! You already know the score--kids are the greatest thing in the world.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home