Lincoln and Miller

Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 months!!!!

Miller is now 3 months old! She is doing great! She is starting to sleep through the night, however she still has her moments when she wants to wake up at 2am and play!!! But overall, it is getting much better! Lincoln is doing great too! He still hasn't figured out that Santa doesn't come for another 10 months, so anything he sees, he wants to "put on my list for Santa to bring"! It also comes in handy when he acts up..."don't forget, Santa is watching you!!!" Wonder how much longer I can keep that one up? Mills is very smiley all the time! She is looking at Lincoln making funny faces...I was laughing too!



She still doesn't have any teeth! Lincoln asks me every day "Does she got her teeth yet?" Then he makes her laugh just to check. "Nope, she don't got them yet." We are working on our grammar!




The weather has been fantastic the last couple of days! Lincoln made a bird feeder at school and wanted to hang it up for them. So far, it is still haning on the fence with no takers!


Mom got me a sewing machine for christmas. I swore I was going to use it every day and that I would make Miller all her clothes. Well....I did manage to make this dress, but it took ALL DAY LONG and cost way more than if I had just bought her a dress. But I did have a good time putting it all together! I better get her into it soon before she outgrows it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! And as Lincoln would say "get outta here and blow your stink off" or "let's get this show on da road" Thanks Grandpa for helping us increase our vocabulary!!!
Love, Trish, Brian, Lincoln and Miller




2 Comments:

Blogger Zerilli Triplets n' 1 said...

All smiles... I love it! :)
The dress you made is too cute-- OMG, I love it -- great job!

9:01 PM  
Blogger The Blankinships said...

oh my goodness, you are really superwoman...how in the world does one find time to be mommy to a toddler and a newborn?!?! she is just beautiful, btw! i can't believe how much she looks like linc. love you, friend!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home