Lincoln and Miller

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Where in the heck did I pack that????


Sorry to all my faithful blogger readers...all 6 of you! We have been out of blogger land for a bit as I packed up our house and prepared to move our family one mile down the road. Yes, that's right! We moved 1.4 miles east of our house! Quite a bit of work for such a short move! Anyway, we are all moved into our new house so let the unpacking begin! I will post some pics of the new home sweet home as soon as I find the cord to down load pictures...I should have been more diligent in organizing what goes in what box and clearly marking what was in each box. So far I have found videos that made their way to the master bathroom...we have no TV in there and a box full of garage supplies that made their way to Linc's new room. One day it will all be done! Love, Trish, Brian and Linc

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blankinships said...

the new house looks so pretty! can't wait to play with you guys a little longer when things settle down! love yall, heather

1:18 PM  
Blogger The Wessons said...

I love the new house.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home